ELEKS is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team.
As an ELEKS Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be the first point of contact for many of our leads and future customers in DAHC Region or France. You’ll be the friendly and informative voice of ELEKS, reaching out to new leads via emails, phone, and social media, to make appointments for our Business Development Managers (BDMs). You will work closely with the Head of Lead Generation (HLG) and the BDMs to identify strategic targets and determine the most appropriate messaging. Over time, you will become an expert on the services ELEKS provides, and the needs of our customers and potentially have the opportunity to grow into the role of a BDM.
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative
- Desire to work in a B2B technology space and pursue a career in sales or account development
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and having a winning attitude
- Ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively
- Ability to collaborate and work in a customer-focused environment
- Excellent spoken and written French or German and English
- Contacting potential customers via phone, email, and social media
- Following team’s goals when making appointments for the sales team
- Achieving qualified meeting quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Working with your dedicated Business Development Manager to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Prospecting for potential new clients utilizing our prospecting platforms including LinkedIn Sales
- Navigator, and Outreach to identify, connect with and warm up quality prospects
- Conducting client research to identify potential connections to other ideal customers
- Ensuring successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM
- Updating contact information in CRM
- Reporting results to the Head of Lead Generation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.