ELEKS is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in Chicago, USA.
As our Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for many of our leads and future customers. You’ll be the friendly and informative voice of Eleks, reaching out to new leads via emails, phone calls, or social media and making appointments for the Business Development Manager. You’ll work closely with the Head of Lead Generation and Business Development Manager to identify strategic targets and experiment with messaging. Over time, you’ll become an expert on the services we provide and on the needs of our customers, and will have the ability to grow into Business Development Manager.
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative
- Desire to work in a B2B technology space and pursue a career in sales or account development
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and having a winning attitude
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Ability to collaborate and work in a customer-focused environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email, and social media
- Following the team’s goals when making appointments for the sales team
- Achieving qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Working with your dedicated Business Development Manager to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Prospecting for potential new clients utilizing our prospecting platforms including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Outreach to identify, connect with, and warm up quality prospects
- Conducting client research to identify potential connections to other ideal customers
- Ensuring successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM
- Updating contact information in CRM
- Reporting results to the Head of Lead Generation
What will you get with ELEKS
- 14 paid days off
- 5 paid sick leaves
- 2 paid floating holidays
- Paid federal US holidays
- Nonpaid leaves
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Medical insurance (including dental and vision)
- Close cooperation with a BDM
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- 401(k) plan
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.