ELEKS is looking for a Sales Development Representative (German Speaking) in our London office.
As part of our successful acquisition end-user team you will be responsible for directly engaging with our potential customers.
- Fluent both verbally and written in German and English
- Ability to be persistent and creative in identifying and reaching potential clients
- Self-motivated and eager to take on any challenge thrown your way
- A self-starter who can look at problems in unorthodox ways, seeing different angles and finding workable solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Microsoft Dynamics and Outreach.io is a plus
- Strategically support sales team by prospecting and identifying qualified opportunities for Eleks
- Proactively prospect for new customers and assist in strategic planning projects with the sales team
- Own initial communication between Eleks and MQLs generated in our target territories
- Articulate Eleks ’s value proposition to key decision-makers in key companies
- Co-author messaging strategies with sales team to ensure outreach is targeted and relevant
- Participate in sponsored conferences and seminars
- Become an expert on the latest industry trends in Software development
- Attend key industry events and conferences, representing Eleks and our product offering effectively
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.