ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for R&D Manager in our Lviv Office
ELEKS R&D Department has an exciting opportunity for a bright R&D Manager to join our dynamic company and become an integral part of creative R&D team to work on most innovative solutions, create new cool products, transforming the technology landscape. You will join a multi-disciplinary team and play a key role in developing expertise in emerging technologies like IoT, Blockchain, Immersive technologies (AR/VR), Cloud to Edge Computing, etc. within the company, having many other interesting opportunities to lead R&D projects in other technologies.
R&D Team is working only with new modern technologies, helping our project teams to build sustaining customer relationships through innovation and ideation.
There will be a constant stream of new things for you to learn. We’re always expanding into new areas, and exploring new technologies. As an R&D Manager you will be expected to have deep technical skills.
- 8+ years of experience in information technology or relevant industry experience
- Worked independently with minimal oversight, self-management, desire to take ownership.
- Strong customer relationship building skills and consultative selling skills
- Strong sense of creativity and ability to work in multi-task environment
- Sociability, presentation skills. Ability to effectively present to small and large audiences and adjust to level of role and understanding
- Ability to create and innovate, propose the best solution for complex business problems
- Open for frequent international travels
- You are a generalist, a quick learner and keep yourself educated with recent computing trends.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges
- Strong analytical and communication skills: verbal, written and whiteboard.
- Deep knowledge in at least 3 programming languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc.)
- Experience with distributed computing and Big Data
- Proficient in the use of cloud platforms (Azure, Amazon, Google Cloud)
- Good understanding of blockchain technology concepts
- Experience in Hyperledger based implementations
- Experience in Smart Contract design and implementation
What we offer you:
- Use your creativity and expertise to implement innovative, scalable and reliable solutions for our customers
- Work on multiple Researches, MVPs, PoCs, Feasibility studies and Demos
- Collaborate closely with majority of departments in the company, helping with customer engagement and pre-sale process
- There will be a constant stream of new things for you to learn. We’re always expanding into new areas, and exploring new technologies
- Exceptionally talented and dedicated peers
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.