ELEKS Project Management Office is looking for Project Manager for work in our Lviv location.
We are looking for the Project Manager, who will manage a couple of projects with customers from Middle East.
- Direct and manage project development from project initiation to closure within budget, schedule and resource limits
- Understand and communicate client business needs to project team
- Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of the project
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plan throughout the project life. Ensure timely revision of project plan to meet changing needs and requirements
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones, review deliverables and milestones prepared by team
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, ensure timely invoicing
- Define, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks
- Identify project resources necessary and partner with other company managers to acquire resources
- Build and nurture an effective and collaborative project team. Promote effective individual and team performance
- Mentor team members and support their professional growth
- 3+ years of working experience as Project Manager in IT
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.