ELEKS is looking for a Product Implementation Analyst in Ukraine.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organizations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
The mission of the product is to accelerate the quality and value of healthcare service delivery.
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, MS SQL
- Good skills in database server administration
- Good Windows administration skills: user management; network, firewall, security and storage configuration; common system services; troubleshooting
- Understanding of VCS systems: server installation and configuration, user management
- Good knowledge of manual testing would be a plus
- Understanding of system functionality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in fields of Computer Engineering, Economy, Accounting or so on would be a plus
- Good communication skills
WILL BE A PLUS
- Ability to see the big picture, plan the work approach properly, and move forward with small steps
- Ability to work independently, good self-organization skills
- Ability to think analytically and develop solutions that meet the customers needs
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Dedication and attitude towards success
- Knowledge of manual testing would be a plus (completed QA Courses)
- Bachelor degree or higher in fields of Computer Engineering, Economy, Accounting or so on would be a plus
- Providing the deployment of the Medical Information System Doctor Eleks
- Communicating with stakeholders, providing deep analysis of incoming requests, and ensuring instructions on tasks done by the development team.
- Investigating customer issues, giving quick solutions for open cases, writing instructions with steps on how to fix issues, and providing consultations to a customer
- Supporting existing systems: maintenance, configuration, and update. Providing information support about changes.
- Testing functionality of Medical Information System Doctor Eleks. Conducting test procedures by using testing, and debugging programs
- Developing SQL reports (stored procedures) according to technical specifications or other required documentation
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server: Creating Database Objects, Working With Data, Modifying Data
- Performing training sessions for customers
What will you get with ELEKS
- Competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.