ELEKS is looking for a Product Implementation Analyst in our Lviv or Kyiv location.
Product Implementation Analyst in Doctor Eleks provides deployment and support of medical information system.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organizations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
The mission of the product is to accelerate the quality and value of health care service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of manual testing would be a plus (completed QA Courses)
- Good knowledge of SQL (on a middle level)
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Understanding of system functionality
- Bachelor degree or higher in fields of Computer Engineering, Economy, Accounting or so on would be a plus
- Proactive result-oriented approach
- Communicating with Customers and Financial Dep. representatives
- Analyzing incoming requests
- Identifying and prioritizing critical issues, problems, and root causes
- Providing information support about changes
- Presenting complex analysis results in client meetings
- Able to deal with all product stakeholders (product, support, development and account management teams)
- Issue investigating
- Writing SQL queries
- Participating in deployment process personally (training users, installing product components, business analysis)
- Supporting customers
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.