ELEKS Quality Management and Internal Efficiency Office is looking for a Process Improvement Specialist in our Lviv Office
Process Improvement Specialist manages initiatives supporting the departmental objectives. Process Improvement Specialist is responsible for initiatives status collection and analysis, building trustful relationship with other offices, direct management of improvement initiatives related to quality management and standardization, regular internal audits.
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives.
- Collect requirements and manage implementation of company initiatives related to process and quality standards.
- Participate in creation of Internal Audit Program and Plan;
- Scheduling and organizing the audit;
- Conduct/Participate in periodical internal QMS audits. Track action items execution.
- Participate in continuous improvements process and departmental initiatives.
- Inform the process owners about audit results and found non-conformities;
- Elaborate with process owner recommended corrective and preventive actions and re-audit date;
- Conduct Internal Audit Record analysis.
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests from the business
- Coach and support project team members in use of tools and methodologies
- Deliver process improvement training to staff
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business
- Performance of the functional roles and instructions of the superior.
- Performance in accordance with the current administrative, criminal, and civil laws of Ukraine, company internal labor regulations, fire safety rules and information security regulations.
- Regular experience with management tools
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Understanding project management methods and processes
- Skills and abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Communication, negotiation, and building building skills
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and independently
- Ability to handle uncertainty while continuing to drive assigned work with a positive, highly motivated, and can-do attitude
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Dynamic and vigorous
- Professional and positive approach
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.