ELEKS announces a vacancy opening for a Middle UX Designer to join Product Design Office in Lviv.
- Prepare and conduct presentations of Experience design deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams).
- Conduct user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and derive meaningful insights through analysis
- Structure content, develop taxonomies, craft navigation, and formulate other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable
- Produce structural design of a software interface, support a user’s flow and ability to successfully interact with a system
- Apply the knowledge of color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable, but appropriately exhibits personality
- Quickly prototype proposed designs in order to better judge their user experience using tools like After Effects, Axure, Invision, etc.
- Deep understanding of core design fundamentals (colourtheory, grid systems, typography, composition, motionandinteractivity)
- Deep understanding of Design Thinking approach and mindsets
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of software developmentlife cycleand software development methodologies
- Knowledge of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and human interface design activities and the stages of activity that constitute them
- Understanding of relevant technologies for desktop and mobile and interest in emerging technologies such as AR/VR and IoT
- Knowledge of principles of cognitive psychology
- Effective communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate / Advanced English
- 3+ years of professional experience in Product design
- Experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure (orother interactive prototyping tool), AfterEffects
- Proven experience in delivering business development presentations on experience design offerings
- Pro-activity and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Passion, enthusiasm and creative flair
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS :
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.