ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer in our Ternopil Office
German project that has started as startup and now is a fully functional event management platform. The platform helps organizers solve tasks such as event organization, ticket selling, sale analysis, visitors analysis and event marketing (incl. email campaigns). QA team consists of 4 persons both manual and automation specialists.
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results.
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools.
- Participate in test environment setup.
- Prepare and acquire test data.
- Contribute to test documentation creation/validation/update process (test cases, test plan, etc.).
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artefacts.
- Understanding definition and role of Testing, Quality Control/Assurance in Software Lifecycle
- Understanding of Test planning and estimation process
- Knowledge of specification, experience and structure –based test design techniques
- Experience of working with SQL
- Understanding the basics of OOP, service-oriented software architecture
- Good interpersonal skills for constructive communication on defects, progress, and risks
- Attentiveness to details, ability to detect and anticipate software defects
- Result-oriented vision
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.