ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer in our Lviv Office.
Our customer is a big insurance enterprise. The project is very fascinating and complex in terms of technologies. We develop new software features for insurance agents according to new quality standards.
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results.
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools.
- Participate in test environment setup.
- Prepare and acquire test data.
- Contribute to test documentation creation/validation/update process (test cases, test plan, etc.).
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artefacts.
- Communicate with other Team Members
- Report Test Progress to Stakeholders
- 1,5 year of experience as QA engineer is a must
- Experience with testing Web based applications
- Proficient knowledge and understanding programming basics
- Experience with writing test cases
- Education: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mechanics
- At least Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Understanding Agile approaches in development and testing
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Experience in Mobile Applications testing (iOS and Android)
- Attention to client.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working in team.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical mindset.
- Dedication and attitude towards success.
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package.
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities.
- Professional development.
- Team of professionals.
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy.