ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer in all our locations.
ABOUT CLIENT AND PROJECT
Our company maintains successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets. During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
TFS, DevTools, MS SQL
AQA: C#, Selenium, Nunit, Jenkins, TFS, Ranorex
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Test Engineer
- 0.5+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with Web-based applications testing
- Experience with Back End based applications testing
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.