ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Middle Test Engineer.
Our client is Europe’s leading health, sport, and leisure group, with 116 clubs. Clubs provide the perfect destinations to stay fit and healthy as a family. We are developing interesting and dynamic applications for a large number of users of a membership ecosystem.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience
- Understanding definition and role of Testing, Quality Control/Assurance in Software Lifecycle
- Strong knowledge and understanding of test artefacts and their lifecycle (bug reports, test cases, etc.)
- Experience with web and mobile testing ( iOS and Android apps)
- At least an Upper-intermediate English level
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation/validation/update process (test cases, test plan, etc.).
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Communicate with other Team Members
- Report Test Progress to Stakeholders
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.