ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer in all our offices or remote.
Our Client provides a comprehensive, cloud-based solution that helps law firms optimize their timekeeping practices to improve realization, reduce leakage, honor client commitments, and free lawyers from mundane time-recording tasks.
- Understanding definition and role of Testing, Quality Control/Assurance in Software Lifecycle
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of classic and agile, testing fundamentals (principles, methods, practices, levels, and types)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of test artifacts and their lifecycle (bug reports, test cases, etc.)
- Understanding of Test planning and estimation process
- Understanding of Test Plan levels and purpose
- Knowledge of test plan documentation standards (IEEE 829)
- Experience in using common artifact management systems (bug trackers, test and requirement management, etc.)
- Understanding of functional and non-functional software requirements
- Experience in performing requirements and test coverage, impact analysis
- Knowledge of specification, experience, and structure-based test design techniques
- Understanding of structure-based test design techniques (Statement, Decision, etc.)
- Understanding of risks throughout the test process
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels under supervision, log and evaluate results, and document deviations from the expected results, creating bug reports
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools (JIRA, test case systems)
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation (Test Cases, Checklists, Test Reports)
- Automation experience would be a great plus
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.