ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer in all our offices or remote.
Our client is Europe’s leading health, sport, and leisure group, with 116 clubs – 100 clubs in the UK (including 3 Harbour Clubs), a further 15 across the Republic of Ireland and mainland Europe, plus one club in Asia.
- At least 2,5 years of experience in next areas are needed
- Experience in using the web and mobile testing
- Experience in working with Agile Methodologies
- Experience designing and executing test Cases
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Experience using CI systems
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Web and mobile testing (Android and iOS apps)
- Functional and integration testing
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results, and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.