ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer in our Lviv Office
Our customer is a rapidly growing technology company with extensive experience of industrial automation and data communication.
The project is iX platform which empowers users with modern tools to communicate. The software combines top-class graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation on the spot. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to your other equipment through the extensive list of drivers.
- Test our iX platform – built using the latest Microsoft C# .NET technologies
- Create and execute functional tests and test plans that help us deliver new software that meets the functionality, quality, performance and security requests from stakeholders and contribute with out-of-box thinking
- Perform manual tests
- Develop automated tests of Windows applications built on C# .NET
- Validation of bug fixes of existing software
- Contribute to the global Scrum / SAFe team
- Provide software testing technical guidance as we build out our manual and automated test suites
- Produce test reports during releases
- Three to six years of relevant professional experience in Software Testing, with at least the last one year spent performing QA on back-end C# applications
- Experience in developing manual and automated test cases contributions to higher level test plans
- Knowledge of how to develop automated tests for native Windows applications built with C# .NET
- Experience delivering test reports as part of work an advantage
- Prior experience working with TFS to manage Agile projects and test plans is a plus
- Exposure to mixed software and hardware test environments is desirable
- Prior experience working within the Industrial Automation industry with HMI technology, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and CODESYS a plus
- Certifications in Software Testing / Quality Assurance an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant area of education
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persistent internal drive and high levels of ambitions
- Must be capable of establishing relationships and meeting the needs of internal customers.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.