ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer (Python) in all our offices and remote.
Our customer is the USA software company. Their solutions help other companies to manage enterprises and optimize productivity.
This is a platform for broker-dealers that combines performance reporting, financial planning, insurance, proposal generation, trading, model management, operations, workflow, analytics, document imaging, fee billing, and compliance in one easy-to-navigate system.
- Overall experience in automation – 2+ years
- Experience in automating in Python
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience or knowledge Nunit, Jenkins, Git, TFS, TestRail, JIRA
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and methodologies
- Good understanding of test automation goals, areas of applicability, activities, deliverables
- The intermediate or higher level of English
- Knowledge of C# – good to have
- Knowledge of SQL
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize UI and API automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Participate in automation framework development
- Send nightly run reports
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.