ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer (Java) in Lviv.
About Client and Project:
Our company maintains successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets. During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
Currently we are starting a new project in test automation. You will get a chance to work on project from scratch and make decisions on technology stack.
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with Java, Selenium/Selenium Grid
- Successful experience developing automated test suites which can be maintained through ongoing product release cycles
- Practical use and strong understanding of automation testware (continuous integration, version control, visualization, build automation tools etc.)
- Web-based, GUI, performance, and unit test automation tool familiarity (e.g. REST Assured, TestNG)
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Profesional development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.