ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer (C#) in Lviv.
ABOUT CLIENT AND PROJECT
Our company maintains successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets. During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
Currently we are starting a new project in test automation. You will get a chance to work on project from scratch and make decisions on technology stack.
GUI testing, C#, WinAppDriver Framework, MSTest Framework, BDD
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with .NET\C#
- Successful experience developing automated test suites which can be maintained through ongoing product release cycles
- Practical use and strong understanding of automation testware (continuous integration, version control, visualization, build automation tools etc.)
- GUI, performance, and unit test automation tool familiarity (e.g. REST Assured, TestNG)
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience developing automated tests using Java
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Profesional development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams