ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer (C#) in Lviv.
ABOUT CLIENT AND PROJECT
Our customer is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
C#,Ranorex studio, Visual Studio, Ranorex DLL
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with .NET\C#
- Successful experience developing automated test suites which can be maintained through ongoing product release cycles
- Practical use and strong understanding of automation testware (continuous integration, version control, visualization, build automation tools etc.)
- Experience with Desired experience, Visual Studio, Ranorex DLL
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.