ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer (C#) in Lviv and Kyiv locations
Our customer is an international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. They design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities.
We develop e-learning system for providing training of the staff.
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with .NET\C#, ATATA, Selenium, NuGet usage
- Experience with SQL, XML
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services
Would be a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.