ELEKS is looking for Middle System Administrator in our Lviv Office or remote.
Our customer is an American company – a provider of content management solutions and e-learning applications.
- At least 3+ years of working in an IT environment and providing support to end users.
- Experience working in supporting and configuring Atlassian application and Microsoft 365
- Ability to program and script common repetitious tasks to improve efficiency and reliability
- Detailed and quality oriented
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Microsoft 365 managed services including applications: Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams
- Atlassian : Jira and Confluence application & plug-ins
- Managed services such as Zoom, Gliffy, Browserstack, JumpCloud, PagerDuty
- Endpoint workstations – PC & Mac support and security review (malware scanning, storage encryption, etc.)
- SSO setup and configuration
- Add and removal of accounts & projects
- Audit overall usage
- Harden security as required
- Monitor and enhance servers for maximum reliability and uptime
- Maintain Backups
- Scripting to automate common tasks (language depends on job)
- Security related incident review and follow-up training
- Renewals, cost tracking to budget
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.