ELEKS IT Office is looking for Middle System Administrator in our Lviv Location.
- +2 years of experience as a System Administrator
- Regular checking Monitoring System according to schedule
- Reacting for messages’ according to procedure
- Fixing false-positive issues
- Fixing gaps in monitoring of corporate services
- Work with trouble tickets in the Service Desk system
- Perform routing infrastructure tasks such as network support
- Perform LAN cabling and switching
- Administer and maintain network at data link OSI layer (switching)
- Increase and develop wired and wireless network
- Manage networks and connections between offices
- Administer and maintain network at network OSI layer (routing)
- Administer and maintain corporate firewalls
- Build new VPN solutions between external customers and company offices.
- Administer and maintain corporate DHCP, DNS, Mail, FTP, HTTP and file servers
- Administer and maintain corporate services.
- Administer main monitoring system as service.
- Administer and maintain corporate telephone system.
- Administer and maintain remote access services.
- Install, configure and manage VMware environment, including Datacenter cluster(s) and managed by vCenter
- Troubleshooting ESXi environment using vCenter/ESXi logs from vCenter UI as well as using esxcli or PowerShell
- Configure backup/restore jobs
- Conduct internal and external vulnerability assessments
- Provide /troubleshoot network / host security solutions.
- Configure and manage monitoring agents, log management systems
- Provide a wide level 2 technical support (user support)
- Consult and configure specific testing / production / security environments.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Planning and organizational skills
- Intermediate level of English
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.