ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Software Developer (.NET) in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil or Ivano-Frankivsk office or remote.
Customer is one of the largest and most successful Denmark’s online supermarket chain, delivering food and other products to the customer via an easy and convenient home-delivery solution. For several years it has topped FDIH’s list with the best NPS score among the most used webstores. The supermarket is at the forefront of an easy and personalized experience – it has eco-goods, low-cost goods, branded goods and most importantly, a concept that can be tailored to the individual lifestyle. And of course, there is a wide array of discounts and premium convenience products.
- 5+ years of working experience in C# .NET Core / .NET Framework
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET Core WebAPI
- Practical experience with NHibernate,
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience in multithreading development
- Experience with Redis
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- We use Docker, K8s, SOLR, Angular/TypeScript, Jenking, Sitecore so experience with any of all of them will be a big plus
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem solving skills
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- Develop procedures to test code availability, collect diagnostic data, generate test data sets with desired characteristics; examine the required software characteristics etc.
- Reproduce defects logged in the defect database, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Determine software product compliance with the technical requirements
- Collect and analyze results of software tests. Deliver correct interpretation of diagnostic data; analyze the significance of the obtained software characteristics; can document test results. Assess software product availability
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules and components assembling procedures, software deployment and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Assemble software modules and components into software product; connect software product to the external environment. Test availability of software product versions
- Analyze variants of software requirements implementation; evaluate their time-consumption and workload. Conduct assessment and justification of the solutions recommended for software requirements implementation
- Approve technical requirements for software with stakeholders. Evaluate and justify terms of task completion. Assign tasks to developers, monitor task implementation. Provide training on the project
- Have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate in conducting of internal staff testing (“matrix”), organization of lectures, seminars, developers’ talks, knowledge sharing sessions, and other forms of trainings for developers
- Participate in conducting of external training (Academies) for students and staff from regional offices etc.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.