ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Middle/Senior Node.js Developer in our Lviv/Kyiv/Ternopil/Ivano-Frankivsk location.
Our customer, a large consulting company, wants to develop a secure document management system using blockchain for the Chinese and US markets.
The team consists of Tech Leader, 2 FE devs, 2 BE devs, DevOps Engineer, QA, UX, PM, BA.
Node, React, Hyperledger, IPFS.
- Development of new system functionality and introduction of changes to existing functionality
- Setting development standards for Front-End development
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and to merge or split program code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code
- Estimate and set up task completion terms independently
- Communication with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Solution Architect on project tasks, as well as cooperation with QC
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.