ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle/Senior Front-End Developer in our Lviv Location.
Our customer is a global logistic company, based in Jordan. We will create Notification Management System for this customer from scratch.
Main project objectives can be summarized by the following points:
- Having notification template management to fill business need of creating dynamic and informative notifications
- Having single repository hosting of all sent customer notification to ease tracking, reporting and monitoring of notifications
- Ending up with single platform managing notification template, tracking, channel integration and rule triggering for identified business notification cases
On the project there will be a team of 1 front-end, 2 back-end developers, QA, PM on our side.
Angular, HTML, CSS, Ajax
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Estimating tasks
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Communication with customer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / TFS / SVN)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.