ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for a Middle/Senior Web Designer in all offices and remote.
- Profound knowledge of website analytics and testing (Google Analytics, heatmaps, A/B testing etc.)
- Understanding of target audiences’ behavior, needs, tasks, and goals and ability to translate them into creative concepts
- Excellent knowledge of core principles of typography, iconography, composition, color, form, and animation to make visually appealing and functional designs.
- Understanding of basic front-end principles
- Effective communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- 3+ years of experience in web design
- Possess an excellent portfolio of web design works
- Excellent knowledge of digital design software: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Expertise in website analytics and testing
- Experience in delivering business presentations
- Pro-activity and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Passion, enthusiasm, and creative flair
- Design web pages and other marketing materials following ELEKS brand standards
- Develop UI and UX of ELEKS websites
- Proactively collaborate with website analysts, content managers, and marketing team to increase website performance and conversion
- Design landing pages and other design deliverables for marketing campaigns
- Create materials for corporate web pages, including interactive media, animation etc.
- Pitch ideas and concepts to stakeholders inside the company
- Collaborate with Management and other stakeholders to determine and define the scope and objectives of assigned marketing campaigns
- Closely cooperate with PR, Employee Relations and Talent Acquisition teams to create high-quality content for websites
- Take part in ELEKS brand development
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.