ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Middle/Senior Data Engineer.
Our customer is a British innovative energy company that operates a portfolio of renewable biomass and hydro assets to provide renewable and low-carbon generation and system support services.
- Professional experience in Snaplogic or Databricks
- Solid experience with SQL and ETL pipelines
- Expertise knowledge of Python
- Experience with data tables
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of proactiveness and initiative
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Perform Data Ingestion process
- Support data science models, all necessary input data, and store outputs in predefined storage
- Develop ETL flows, including data validation, data mapping, and exceptions handling
- Examine customer’s architectural systems
- Hold the day-to-day communication with the stakeholders
- Gather and cover large portions of information from various sources using Snaplogic
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.