ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Python Developer in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk Office or remotely.
Customer created an integrated hardware and software experience that enables companies to move quickly and stay ahead of the competition in AI.
The project is cutting-edge AI solution. We will be developing a configurable platform to deliver ML into the industries.
- 3+ years of working experience in software development using Python
- Experience with Flask
- Experience with aiohttp
- Experience with Conda
- Experience with SQLAlchemy, MySQL, Kubernetes
- Experience with GCP & EC2
- Intermediate or higher level of English
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Machine learning
- Experience with php & WordPress, C++
- Experience with Redis
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Estimating tasks
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Communication with customer
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.