ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle .NET Developer in all our locations.
Our client is a large provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry.
We develop a specialised e-learning tool which provides over 300 courses targeting ‘soft skills’, such as communication and negotiation, project management, leadership, team management and decision-making.
- 3+ years of working experience in C#
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Practical experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Telerik KendoUI will be a plus
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.