ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Middle/Middle Strong Test Automation Engineer (JS) in all our locations.
Denmark’s largest online store with home delivery. The user can order the goods and the time when he needs to be delivered. Payment by card or on the spot after delivery of the goods. Goods are grouped by different categories, discounts, special offers.
- 3 years of relevant work experience as Test Automation Engineer (JS)
- TypeScript (nice to have)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.