ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Java Developer in our Lviv Office
We develop content management solution for companies that have complex content, helping them create, publish, and deliver learning content more efficiently. Find source files, collaborate on content development, get instant feedback from stakeholders, and understand which content is performing best.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Solid experience with groovy/grails
- Hands-on experience with MySql
- Knowledge of AWS
- Also, there will be some tasks on Angular JS
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.