ELEKS Corporate Security Office is looking for a Middle Information Security Analyst in our Lviv / Ternopil / Kyiv / Ivano-Frankivsk Offices
Middle Information Security Analyst prevents, detects and responds to cyber threats to the Company’s assets, search and analyze weaknesses of software, hardware, networks and find ways to protect it.
- Prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats to the Company’s assets.
- Search and analyze weaknesses of software, hardware, networks.
- Plan, implement and monitor security measures and controls.
- Establish plans and controls to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Conduct internal and external security audits where applicable.
- Anticipate security alerts, incidents, disasters and reduce their likelihood.
- Use security systems (e.g. SIEM, EDR, DLP, UEBA, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners, anti-virus and anti-malware, firewalls). Reduce false positives.
- Perform threat hunting, incident investigation, malware analysis, forensic, penetration tests.
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause.
- Recommend, install and tune appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies.
- Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures.
- Coordinate security plans / response with outside vendors.
- Perform periodic security reporting (both: executive and technical).
- At least 2+ years of experience
- Working experience with security systems (e.g. SIEM, EDR, DLP, UEBA, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners, anti-virus and anti-malware, firewalls).
- computer networking, routing and switching, cloud computing.
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Network protocols and packet analysis tools.
- Understanding of digital forensics process, best practices and tools.
- Understanding of low level programming languages (C / Assembler), script languages (Python / Bash), high level programming languages (Java / C#).
- Knowledge of security frameworks / standards (e.g. ISO 27001, SOC2, NIST, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GDPR, ITIL, Cobit etc.).
- Understanding of secure coding practices, ethical hacking, threat modeling, secure SDLC process.
- Understanding of DR / BCP.
- Technical writing.
- At least intermediate strong English level
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills balanced by broad perspective on how security efforts to support realization of business goals.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Strong project management, written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work close with a broad range of stakeholders
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.