ELEKS Information Security Office is looking for Information Security Analyst in our Lviv or Kyiv Office.
Our customer is an Israeli company working in the information security area.
A platform for managing cyber-ratings for business organizations, providing services on the forecasts offered, realized accumulations, as well as accelerated updates for those who are in manual and automatic modes.
- Familiar with industry-standard security tools: NIDS/HIDS, NIPS/HIPS, WAF, NGFW, AV, FIM, EDR, SIEM, and SOAR
- Broad infrastructure and technology background including a demonstrable understanding of security operations in mission-critical environments
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly effective and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong ethical values and a sense of compliance
- Experience with an enterprise-grade SIEM platform – Qradar, ArcSight, RSA, LogRhythm, Sentinel
- Technical ability to troubleshoot related issues and escalate when needed
- Prior incident response experience is highly preferred
- Experience with correlation rules testing
- Monitor, investigate, analyze, and remediate or escalate indications of compromised or breached systems and applications
- Create and deliver Information Security reports, including monthly dashboards, weekly vulnerability reports, and remediation status reports
- Work closely with both technical and non-technical customers through the incident response process
- Provide direction and administrative management of the test verification process
- Test the security use cases generation and assure expected results
- Conduct regular meetings with management, technical, and operating personnel to follow up, interpret data, and explain trends
- Identify and track ongoing issues
- Advanced use of a large-scale multi-tenant SIEM and SOAR environment
- Coordinate a quality assurance program, designed to ensure the correctness and alignment with the customer expectations
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.