ELEKS announces a vacancy opening for a Middle Graphic Designer at Ternopil office.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Create images and designs by using traditional hard skills of drawing and painting, alongside other techniques, to meet design briefs.
- Prepare and conduct presentations on graphic design deliverables to different audiences.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques while designing.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to create graphical representations for external communication needs as well as work on internal visual storytelling elements.
- Create illustrations and designs for published, print and electronic media (books, pamphlets, leaflets, trade publications and others).
- Deep understanding of target audiences’ behavior, needs, tasks and goals and ability to translate them into creative concepts.
- Understanding of color theory, typography, grid systems, compositions and photo retouch.
- Expert understanding of multimedia design.
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within online and offline digital constraints.
- Ability to lead multiple projects in fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work in a variety of design applications.
- Experience in building files for both print and digital.
- Effective communication skills.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- 2+ years of experience in print and graphic design.
- Experience working with Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator/Sketch, Coral Draw or other vector tool.
- Desirable experience with Google Slides and PowerPoint.
- Pro-activity and flexibility.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creative flair.
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS :
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.