ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer in all our locations and remote.
Our customer is the leading Cash & Carry operator in the wholesale trade center for professional business operators in Asia. Currently, they actively upgrade e-commerce products, they need DevOps Engineer to develop new functionality.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with AWS (certification is a must)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD system setup and configuration
- Linux/Windows administration skills
- Strong сommunication skills
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Support existing CI/CD systems: maintenance, configuration, and updates
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update, etc
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.