ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Database Developer for our Data Platform Stream to join our amazing Lviv team.
About Data Platform Stream:
- Total amount of DB/BI Engineers: 40+
- Directions: Big Data / Fast Data, BI, DWH / OLTP
- Support of existed data solutions.
- Design of data flows and subcomponents for new features.
- Databases structure design (tables, indexes, views, stored procedures, functions).
- Databases performance tuning.
- Supporting and developing ETL processes, data visualization dashboards and reports, OLAP cubes.
- Redesigning of existed data flows for optimizing speed of data ingesting, processing, storing, modifying, fetching, visualizing.
- R&D activities.
- Having at least 1+ years of experience in development and administration with relational databases (MS SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL server)
- Knowledge of MS data platform stack
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server stack and its components
- Knowledge of MS BI stack – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and corresponding cloud replacements (Azure Data Factory, Power BI, Azure Analysis Services)
- Experience in databases performance tuning.
- Experience in databases schema design.
- Good data analysis skills.
- Experience with scripting technology for automatization.
- At least intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of BI/data visualization tools (Pentaho, D3.JS and others)
- Attention to client.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working in team.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical mindset.
- Dedication and attitude towards success.
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package.
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities.
- Professional development.
- Team of professionals.
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy.