The product is the Graph-based, Azure-native Modern Master Data Management platform that accelerates how businesses turn data into insights. Unlike traditional data management platforms, the product is quick to implement, simple to set up, and can integrate hundreds more data sources than its nearest competitor.
An innovative, zero-modelling approach allows organizations to prepare, govern and proliferate both structured and unstructured data from across the business, ensuring that it is ready to use and easily accessible across the whole value chain.
The platform integrates seamlessly with Microsoft’s data services, including Microsoft Purview, Azure Data Factory, Power BI, and many more. This Azure-powered data ecosystem is helping global business to deliver value from their data more quickly and easily than ever before.
By ripping up the Master Data Management rulebook and reinventing how companies prepare data for insight, this product is bringing trust back to big data platforms, enabling machine learning projects and fueling business intelligence initiatives at scale.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Azure Data factory
- Data Management experience
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with JSON
- REST + SOAP ( + similar protocols)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
DESIRABLE OR ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLSET
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience working with Azure Portal
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Experience working with Kafka/Azure Service Bus (or equivalent Event streaming platform)
- Experience with ETL
- Ability to write very simple code/expressions/scripts(powershell/azure CLI)
- Task/Process orientated
- Customer friendly
- Customer-facing (end-customer), daily communication
- Support cloud installations and customers
- Proactively communicate on task status and risks identified
- Managing customer expectations on the project deliverables
- Work with the wider Services team to understand customer requirements, analyse Customer requirements from a functional and technical perspective and size the work together with the Delivery Managers
- Work with the customer to document the solution design and define the best functional and technical solution
- Implement CluedIn for the Customer, configure, integrate, and customise CluedIn based on customer requirements and their use cases
- Proactively improve processes to promote better quality and safer deployments and feedback on the product to internal teams
- Provide technical guidance to our customers and partners, and promote CluedIn best practices
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of CluedIn by logging impediments and discussing customer issues with the Product team to influence the Product development
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.