ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for Middle Customer Support (L2) in all our locations or remotely.
As part of a diverse and cross-functional team you will be responsible for operating all aspect of collaboration and email management services. You will plan, deploy and support collaboration tools and technical solutions across the organization with focus on Microsoft 365 applications such as Teams, SharePoint and Exchange. You will report directly to the Service Manager Collaboration.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of SharePoint, Exchange and Skype/Teams and Office 365
- Experience successfully delivering technical solutions including planning, deployment and support for collaboration tools, with focus on Microsoft 365 applications such as Teams, SharePoint and Exchange
- Experience managing Azure Active Directory, hybrid environment and basic knowledge of licensing
- PowerShell scripting skills is a plus
- Ability to work and succeed in a dynamic and multi-cultural matrix organization
- Strong teamwork and communication / information sharing skills and the ability to recognize priorities and handle client’s expectations
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities and the ability to work under pressure, to keep things simple, patience and creativity as well as conflict management skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Build solutions based on business requirements using out of the box technologies
- Implement and operate new services based on Microsoft 365
- Identify opportunities with existing systems and processes where collaboration tools can greatly improve ways of working across the organization
- Train and educate end-users on Microsoft 365 capabilities and collaboration tools
- Ensure the operational health of the Microsoft 365 environment including security, availability, performance and reliability
- 3rd level support of Microsoft 365 environment on a global level
- Develop standards, governance principals, usage guidelines and adoption methodologies for collaboration tools as appropriate for our business
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, application utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports
- Tracking product changes and contributing to the service roadmap
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.