ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for Middle Customer Support Engineer (L3) in all our locations or remotely.
We are looking for Technical Services Engineers to join our growing team. Our engineers are responsible for our product and integrations’ technical development and delivery. They deliver expert guidance to clients and our partners to help us improve processes to ensure we are delivering a first-class service across the board.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Web-based Request/Response cycles
- Consuming RESTful and SOAP API’sKnowledge and understanding:C#, VBA
- Synchronous and Asynchronous communications
- Databases & T-SQL (relational, queries, joins, procedures, performance)
- An understanding of development methodologies
- Data management and mapping
- Enterprise software such as ERP, PMS, Financial, CRM, HR
- At least Strong Intermediate English Level
OTHER USEFUL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Dell Boomi
- Cloud & SaaS
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
- SQL Server, SSRS, SharePoint, Oracle, Exchange, Active Directory, Regular Expressions
- Provide analysis of client needs and integration recommendations
- Conduct data management and data mapping workshops as related to the proposed solution
- Working closely with project team members to deliver the solution
- Working cross-functionally with several teams including the product teams, implementation teams, professional services teams in order to collaborate on improvements in delivering solutions to clients
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.