ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for Middle Customer Support Engineer (L2) in all our locations or remotely.
Application is Training and Competence management software for the oil and gas industry. The support engineer is working directly with the customer. The role of Support engineer is to set up and support hosting for all the clients to whom provides its services. Another part of the work is to maintain the local network.
- 1.5 + years of relevant experience
- Scripting languages: PowerShell
- Network management: TCP/IP, Routing, Firewall, VPN, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SSH, SFTP
- Corporate Collaboration: MS Active Directory, MS Office 365
- At least Upper-Intermediate English Level
- Understanding computing concepts, hardware and terminology
- Active Directory or other LDAP
- Remote hardware monitoring
- Dealing with registered and escalated tickets
- Gather all required information from a customer to start issue investigation
- Investigate and solve customer issues
- Work with infrastructure and development teams to diagnose platform issues and carry out maintenance
- Promptly resolve customer service issues to the satisfaction of all.
- Monitor various IT systems
- Take ownership to resolve customer requests in accordance with SLAs and incident management protocols
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.