ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for Middle Customer Support Engineer (L2) in all our locations or remotely.
A medical portal that allows to Medical Offices, Hospitals and Home Health Agencies to request Home Health Services and gain information they need as they interact with our clinical team.Currently, our team is helping the client to expand their existing functionality.
- 3 + years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge Azure
- Azure DevOps – Basic
- Experience with QA Tools: Selenoid, Jmeter, Allure
- Experience with CI/CD
- Personal time and project management skills
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Dealing with registered and escalated tickets
- Gather all required information from a customer to start issue investigation
- Investigate and reproduce customer issues
- Work with infrastructure and development teams to diagnose/resolve platform issues and carry out maintenance
- Prepare steps/solution how to fix the issue
- Promptly resolve customer service issues to the satisfaction of all
- Proactively monitor various IT systems
- Document all resolutions through the support desk system, produce and maintain the documentation on IT processes
- Provide daily maintenance: backup and restore, new version deployment and roll back, periodic system cleanup, OS and components upgrade, security patching etc
- Take ownership to resolve customer requests in accordance with SLAs and incident management protocols
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.