ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Automation Test Engineer in our Lviv Office.
Our customer is an IT company in aerospace industry.
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results.
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools.
- Participate in test environment setup.
- Prepare and acquire test data.
- Contribute to test documentation creation/validation/update process (test cases, test plan, etc.).
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artefacts.
- Communicate with other Team Members
- Report Test Progress to Stakeholders
- 2 years of experience as QA engineer is a must
- Experience with writing test cases
- Reporting and tracking bugs
- Experience in planning and executing automated tests
- Experience in C# for backend testing
- Proficient knowledge and understanding programming basics
- At least Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with testing Web based applications (API testing)
- Attention to client.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working in team.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical mindset.
- Dedication and attitude towards success.
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package.
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities.
- Professional development.
- Team of professionals.
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy.
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams