ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle С++ Developer in our Lviv Office
Our customer is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.The firm provides education, mobile, communication, and commerce software and related services to clients including education providers, corporations and government organizations.
- Development of new system functionality and introduction of changes to existing functionalityWrite program code according to the defined application architecture
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress and to merge or split program code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application unitsEstimate and set up task completion terms independently
- Communication with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Solution Architect on project tasks, as well as cooperation with QC
- Good knowledge of QML, Qt
- Experience with Java Script, C
- At least intermediate or higher level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.