ELEKS Market and Customer Research Office is looking for Market and Customer Research Specialist in our Lviv Office.
Conducting in-depth data analysis using traditional and advanced methods (collecting, gathering, analyzing and summarizing information).
- Understanding of economy and business
- Interest in and knowledge of technology trends
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail: an ability to find the right information
- Expertise with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, advanced search techniques
- Advanced English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in academic/business/market research
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision
- Search and analyze information about market sizes, growth potential, trends, etc.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their strategy, operations, and methods of marketing
- Perform other researches on different topics for the needs of other company’s departments
- Monitor technology trends and market forecasts published by technology research companies (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ovum etc.)
- Dependence on the amount of research requests from other departments
- Frequent challenges due to the cost or unavailability of information
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.