ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Junior Test Engineer in our Lviv Office.
Our customer is an IT company in aerospace industry.
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- Understanding definition and role of Testing, Quality Control/Assurance in Software Lifecycle
- Have at least 6 months of testing experience
- Experience with testing Web based applications
- Experience in Mobile Applications testing (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience of working with user stories, specification, other requirement-artifacts
- Knowledge of test documentation
- English: Intermediate
- Attention to client.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working in team.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical mindset.
- Dedication and attitude towards success.
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package.
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities.
- Professional development.
- Team of professionals.
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy.