ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Junior Test Engineer in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil or Ivano-Frankivsk Office.
Our Customer is a leading alternative asset manager specializing in global emerging markets and distressed securities.
- 1+ year of professional experience
- Basic knowledge of software development, software testing techniques, and software development life cycle
- Experience in web testing
- Experience in writing test cases, test design
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Have strong communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in the test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.