ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Junior Test Automation Engineer in our Lviv Location.
Our customer is the Network Security Cloud Company.
We develop new software functional and integrate our system with various services and platforms.
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- 1 year of working experience in test automation using JS
- Experience with API testing
- Knowledge of Protractor + Jasmine
- Intermediate Strong or higher level of English
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.