Our customer is the Network Security Cloud Company.
We develop new software functional and integrate our system with various services and platforms. And provide security as a service through a cloud-based networking solution.
- 0,5 + year of working experience in test automation using JS
- General knowledge of API testing
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus
- Experience working with Protractor, Jasmine
- General knowledge of Networking
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology
- Working in a team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop and execute automation scripts, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.