ELEKS Quality Assurance Officeis looking for Junior Test Automation Engineer in our Lviv/ Ternopil location.
Our customer is well known international company which develops software for service management, customer management and business process automation areas. There is a main products line and different custom solutions, which need to be covered with automated tests to speed up further development and minimize defects leakage. Customer is using flexible automation framework, which gives possibility to automate test cases and run them in the testing environment.
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop and execute automation scripts, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- Practical use and strong understanding of testing methods, levels, types, different test analyses methods
- Practical use and strong understanding of test artefacts and their lifecycle (bug, bug reports, test cases, etc.)
- Practical use and strong understanding of common artefact management systems (bug trackers, test and requirement management, etc.)
- Understanding of automation testing purposes, approaches, benefits, life cycle, levels and types
- Practical use and understanding of automation script structure (framework, preconditions, asserts, etc.)
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.