ELEKS IT Office is looking for Junior System Administrator in our Ternopil Office.
- Administer and maintain network at physical OSI layer (structured cable systems).
- Administer and maintain network at data link OSI layer Administer and maintain Wi-Fi network.
- Maintain corporate telephone system.
- Provide various level 1 technical support (user support).
- Work with trouble tickets in the Service Desk system.
- Perform infrastructure tasks such as network support.
- Deploy ESXi Virtual Machines and use clones, snapshots, templates Deploy P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter
- Strong skills in MS Windows 7, 8,10
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Basic skills in MS Windows Servers administration (preferably).
- Basic skills in Linux administration.
- Basic skills in Mac OS administration. Basic understanding of main network services (DHCP, DNS, Mail, FTP, HTTP etc)
- Basic skills in LAN cabling/switching.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and issues.
- Awareness of the best practices of services maintenance and support.
- Elementary level of English or higher.
- Highly responsible
- Initiative and pro-active
- Demonstrating fast self-education abilities
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Comfortable office with modern infrastructure
- Flexible working schedule
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.