ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Junior Strong / Middle Test Automation Engineer (JS) in all our offices or remote.
Our project is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily, and at scale. Platform text-to-video leverages natural language processing and cutting edge rendering technology to power video for the world’s biggest brands.
- 1+ year of writing automation tests of a frontend application
- Knowledge of Java
- 2 years of experience as a QA engineer for a web-based product
- Team player, self-motivated, and able to interact with multiple interfaces in the organization
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artifacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.