ELEKS is looking for a Junior/Strong Junior Database Developer in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil, or Ivano-Frankivsk location.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organizations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
The mission of the product is to accelerate the quality and value of health care service delivery.
- Strong Knowledge of MS TSQL and RDBMS
- Experience in development and administration would be an advantage
- Experience in database schema design
- Knowledge of database performance tuning
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible attitude to assigned tasks
- Team player and quick learner
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree on task deadlines with the Project Manager or Technical Leader
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.