ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a Junior Strong Business Analyst (With SQL experience) in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk or remotely.
Our company maintains a successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets. During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
- 1,5+ years of experience in business analysis
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of the full cycle of requirements development and management
- Strong deductive reasoning & diagnostic problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, evaluate the current state and identify gaps, and present future state
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of Python will be a huge plus
- Investigate and understand client’s organization-specific policies and business rules
- Conduct requirements elicitation sessions with different types of stakeholders, including end-users
- Extract requirements from existing documentation (high-level documentation, SRS, RFP, etc.)
- Analyze business requirements and specify them to an appropriate level of detail. Develop and maintain requirements documentation
- Create conceptual mock-ups and prototypes. Visualize requirements at different stages of the project
- Define and manage solution scope
- Communicate on requirements and general solution questions with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep track of dependencies between requirements and drive change request management
- Obtain requirements approval and signoff from project decision-makers
- Assist with preparation of commercial proposals, internal audit reports
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.